There are millions and millions of apps that you can get on your Android devices if you have the Google Play Store installed on your device. Some of these apps are free, whereas some are paid apps. You need a Google account to access the play store and this can be your existing Gmail account email address and password.
Play Store Free
All you need is to tap on the Play Store Download app on your home screen or check out the app drawer on your Android device.
You will be coming across a list of millions of apps that are segregated into various categories like ‘staff picks’. ‘most downloads’, ‘games’ and so on.
You can choose any of the apps that you like and follow the instructions given on the app page to get it downloaded to your Android device.
Play Store Download for Android
- Download the latest version of the Android package file or APK on your computer from a trusted source.
- Connect the Android device to your PC using USB cable and transfer the downloaded APK file to your Android device.
- All you need to do is to install the ES File Explorer that you find in the new APK file and this will allow you to open the app and then find the Play Store app to access the app.
Play Store Download For Samsung with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Open the web browser in your Wi-Fi connected Android device and look for the latest APK file to download on your device.
- Tap on the Settings menu and tap on Security options and then check on Unknown sources to allow the download of the APK file.
- Once the file is downloaded, tap on it to install it in the device.
- Open the installed file ad click on Play Store app to explore millions of apps.