The Google Play Store Download is one of the most popular resources on any Android device that gives you an option to explore millions of free and paid apps. But, there are a few Android devices that do not come with preloaded play store and you will need to download and install software to access Google Play Sore on such tablet.
Setting The Tablet For Play Store For Android Download
Go to the Settings option in your tablet. Scroll down to reach Security options and tap on it. Then locate unknown sources option and tap on it.
You need to tap on the verify apps option in the Security settings to give permission for the app to get downloaded on your PC with this link in your computer.
If you have a device that runs on earlier versions of Android than the 4.0 version, then tap on Settings, then check Applications and then tap on unknown sources. Click on the OK button when you get a popup alert to play store download for tablet.
Downloading The Play Store App
- You will now need to find the Android package file (APK). APK is the way Android apps are distributed and installed.
- You should make sure that you download APK files only from trusted companies and developers.
Process To Get Play Store Download App
- It would be ideal that you download APK file on your tablet rather than getting it downloaded to your computer and then transferring it to your tablet via USB cable. If your tablet does not support Wi-Fi, then you will have to utilize the transfer from computer option.
- Use your Android browser to download APK file.
- Visit your app drawer and tap on downloads to find the file that you have just downloaded.
- Open this file and install the Google Play Store app on your tablet.
- Once installed, tap on the app to access the Play Store.